When choosing the best tactical shirts, seek an online store which offers a wide array of highly specialized tactical clothes and equipment to military people, emergency services and law-enforcement officers. Different types of tactical shirts are available in the market; however, you should understand how to choose one that will meet your demands for everyday operations, and also would last in the field. Here are a few things to consider:
- Weather conditions where the shirt will be worn– It’s important to weigh the weather conditions before selecting your tactical attires. Some shirts are designed in a special way to sustain extreme cold weather conditions. Other shirts are suitable for people carrying back packs or heavy gear. Combinations of different materials or hybrid designs are used by the manufacturers for making new revolutionary garments. At times, the upper torso portions of the clothes which are more temperature sensitive are protected with thermal insulation to give protection from extreme cold. Moreover, you will find shirts where the fabrics of the sleeves are water repellent, windproof and has a breathable nylon rip-stop cover. Consider the weather condition where you will be wearing the shirt and make your purchase accordingly.
- Utility for which the shirts will be worn – Tactical shirts are often used by military and law enforcement professionals. You may choose zip combat attire if you are from the military background. Currently, the tactical clothes which are designed for military use help to reduce the severity of burn injury by offering a comfortable uniform beneath your body armor and vests. These clothes are mostly manufactured with cotton and CORDURA base layer fabric. The shirts meet the no melt, no drip thermal requirement of the officers, keeping them cool and dry, and wick away the moisture from the body by drying quickly. The zipper of the military shirt consists of a cover hood for comfort and reinforced shoulders for minimizing rubbing. Combat tactical shirts also come with storage pockets on sleeves and loops on sleeve pockets for the sake of attaching badges, pins, rank insignia and patches.
- Type of materials – You must have a look at the materials with which the tactical shirts are created. If you want, you can buy windproof and water repellent micro fleece lined front material. The shirt, whose upper body part is made up with nylon rip stop cover and is lined with light weight and has fast drying micro fleece, will help give you protection against wind chill. Besides, if you are looking for superior wear comfort, you may purchase shirts whose back and armpit areas are created with micro fleece. UF PRO air inserts in the shoulder area of the shirts help to prevent thermal connections, thus enhancing the comfort while wearing backpacks. You could also have shirt sleeves with G-Loft high performance insulation lining, dual access front pocket, striker sleeve pocket configuration and Velcro area on the upper arm. If you want to get highly breathable clothing, you may opt for shirts having three layers of soft shell laminated with windproof membrane. Choose the materials that best suit your needs, including polyester, cotton or a mix of both.
- Different styles and designs – A range of styles and designs of tactical shirts are available in the market. You may choose the striker field design which can be worn as a stand-alone shirt. If you prefer, you can also furnish the shirt with flexible elbow protectors for providing effective elbow protection. Furthermore, with the help of anatomic cut design striker’s sleeve pocket shirt, you can wear it below your chest rigs or plate carriers. You may also opt for Velcro breast pocket shirts for avoiding secondary injuries from potential fragments. These side openings give access to the chest pockets while wearing tactical T-shirts and body armor. Often, the upper arm pocket includes a large Velcro area for unit patches and the lower arm comes with dual access pocket. You may also choose tactical clothes with cuff adjusters.
- Tactical Clothing Manufacturers and Suppliers – If you want to get the best value for your money, choose the manufacturer that supplies tactical shirts to armed forces, operational deployments, law enforcement agencies, municipal police departments, federal and provincial departments of justice, search and rescue services, EMT, and private security organizations. Ensure the clothes have gone through extreme field testing. If the shirts can withstand the rigors of military operations in the field, you can safely use those clothes for hard-core outdoor adventures, as they are durable and long-lasting.
Check out the above considerations before choosing your tactical shirts. Place your order with the top clothing manufacturers and suppliers, selling the finest work wear and uniforms and get the best one for your needs.